Cannings have the necessary experience and expertise to carry out all types of network cabling. With 20 years experience, our skilled and dedicated workforce is used to working in occupied office environments, allowing clients to carry out their normal business with the minimum of disruption.
Cannings understand the rapid technological changes that are increasingly influencing the way businesses operate. The huge rise of PC's and associated electronic data used in every aspect of business has driven the need for networks to perform quickly and efficiently. We will help you to harness the new technology and design you a fast and reliable communications network, which will enable you to achieve your business objectives.
- EIA/TIA S68 Compliance
- UTP/COAX/Fibre Installations
- Weekend cutover/reconfiguration
- Cabling Clean ups and audits
- Cable testing and reconfiguration
- Structured cabling
- Network products (hubs, switches, router, design and consultancy)
- Telephone re-jumper and patching
- Nexans authorized dealer providing up to 25 years warrantee on installation product performance
The speed and reliability of your network is crucial to the quality of your company's service. Any problems will affect the productivity and profitability of your business, we can help you to prevent any problems you may have.
Cannings can provide a comprehensive range of services for efficient maintenance and network support. Each contract will be tailor- made to meet your unique demands.
- Electrical Engineering
- Periodic Test & Inspection
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Fire Alarm, Nurse Call & Emergency Lighting Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing & Heating
- Gas, Oil & LPG Serving
- Air & Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar & Renewables
- Air Conditioning
- Ventilation & Air Handling Systems
- Voice & Data Cabling
- Swimming Pools & Wet Leisure
- Planned & Reactive Maintenance
01392 279 354
01392 276 335
Matford Park Road
Exeter EX2 8EX